Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Camp fire's burning.

Tonight Holly had a small gathering at her house for a dainty fire. When I first arrived, I was greeted by Holly's warm smile and generous nature. Not. But oh well.

It was a good evening of chocolate chip s'mores, $5 pizza and loving chatter. It was nice to just sit around and not have to worry for awhile, we all needed that I think.

Even though Kylie looks like a bitch and Andrew is snapping his fingers (or possibly having a conversation with his hand), I still like this picture.


Holly had fun burning her chem papers (I'll be saving mine for camping!) and Heather had fun looking like a tomato. She likes donkeys (or maybe asses?). For the record I don't like this picture, it's too unHolly.


Through out the night I might have tried four dozen times to capture a picture of Andrew's smile. This is the only one I got.


So while tonight was filled with some of my favorite Stephenville people, tomorrow is sure to be a good time with the Corner Brook crew! I am very excited to see the ladies, and I'm sure I'll have a big picture post afterwards.

Tomorrow is orientation for the new job as well. :0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to learn my types of smiles so when you say, "don't do your fake smile" I wont. =\

Anonymous said...

hahah... I do look like a bitch! but thats cause I am : )
and I love andrew handpuppet/snapping of the hand!