Tuesday, June 20, 2006

CB kids and S'ville gangstas unite.

Today was the magical day of my Corner Brook friends coming out to visit me! Sarah and Meagan made their way down for the day and it was jammed with fun stuff.




We first made our way to the yogurt factory. We just slowed down, and didn't get out (they were too excited for our next stop!).


Which would be. . . The prison! Yes, those are two prisoners watching us from the window. Yes, they watched us take pictures. Yes, the made sexual gestures at us when we waved.


Through out the day Sarah, Meagan and I kept coming up with great ideas. This was a combination of my knowing where the gulls hang out and Sarah having the $1.60 to spend on french fries. The story is narrated by Sarah.



We also did a little shopping at Riffs (Arlims, Party Time Sound and other Main Street businesses as well).


These are Meagan and Sarah's outfits they wear to be sexy.



We also took a trip to the beach! It was very windy and the ocean was absolutely green. Sarah claimed she saw jelly fish, but I'm sure it was just seaweed.


My David Bowie/Flock of Seagulls hair.


Sarah pulled a log out to be athletic (since she was missing her sport's day to be here). If you'd like to see more click here.


I also took them to see the horsey on dump road, it was not there again! But Sarah was impressed enough by the sign that said "BULL".



All in all, it was a wonderful day. We did so much stuff I can't even remember half of it. I'd like to thank Meagan and Sarah for coming out (especially since Meagan's grad is tomorrow). I had fun buying holographic guitar picks, legal pads and car action figures with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww
they are both wayyy pretty :D
I'm glad they had fun in this... place :\

Anonymous said...

Yuuuusssssss.