Friday, June 16, 2006

Christmas miracle.

It's a stinkin' Christmas miracle!

Hubert has created a whole new fin on top and a random fin that never existed before on the bottom. By shear will-power he has triumphed over death again.


I am so proud of him, if you want to see him happily sitting like he used to do, this is the new and improved Hubert.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! now aren't you glad you didn't euthenise him?

He doesn't seem to be moving much in the clip though. I had the thought I should record my dog playing with the TREE of a sick he has in the back yard.

But answered prayers: Hubert lives another day.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was supposed to happen! Like a snake shedding its skin. Or a snail getting a bigger shell. Hurbert is just moving on to bigger and better things. I'm very happy for him.