Monday, June 05, 2006

Legcellent.

So earlier I posted on Heidi Klum's "million dollar" legs. The whole idea of someone insuring a body part astounded me. Well be prepared to be amazed again! Apparently Mariah Carey has recently insured her legs for one billion dollars. Um, BILLION? How is that right ever?

A sixteen-foot replica of Mariah's legs was recently made and erected in New York. She's doing a campaign for Gillette razors or something, apparently that justifies having billion dollar legs.

If I were Mariah, I would find someone to chop off my legs. Of course I'd give them a million dollars, but I'd still have a lot more to work with. :)

To read the whole story click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember on The Discovery Channel seeing a thing on a dude who test-tasted ice cream for a living. He has something like 300 Thousand Dollar insurance on his TOUNGE!

Not as much money, but seriously man, it's your tounge!