Friday, June 23, 2006

Rehersal for life.

So yesterday I went to my first rehearsal for the play "Where is Snow White?" that I randomly got tossed into. I play 'Stretch' the adopted dwarf. It's all very awkward because the rest of the dwarves are kids and I'm all "Ughhh" especially since they know their lines and I don’t.

I think the play is really funny, but only because it ridiculously messed up. There are a lot of characters, maybe more than I have ever worked with. It was all very awkward yesterday because Andrew, Holly, and Sarah weren’t there (something I was counting on).

Most of the time was just sitting there listening to Annoying Kid tell Nicole’s little sister that “People had been smoking and not cigarettes.” I was wondering how she would respond because there were in fact some not so sober people there. She started freaking out at him! It was awesome, she was like “How could you say such a thing?! That’s not something to joke about!” It was wicked, she pwned him.

I hope I don’t mess up the three or four lines I have, how sad with that be. Holly owes me a big lunch, I’m thinking Cast-Aways after all this crap. :) It’s a good thing she’s loved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA...
I hate Aaron -_-
so I REALLY feel for you!
... and more-so Meagan... because that is her little brother!