Sunday, June 25, 2006

Suicide by accessories.

I know everyone is probably gasping because I haven’t updated all day. But this has really been a fairly crappy twenty-four hours and I don’t really have anything to say.

Tonight was the Hedley concert; suddenly everyone became their fans and decided they just had to be there. I on the other hand, couldn’t care less, Holly had a half-priced ticket but I am just too tired to deal with any of that. I hope their fans have a good time though.

Today was the second showing of the play, aka the last one. It went well and everyone did a nice job, I fell in love with the French Horn Kid and Chatty. I’ll post a nice picture post later on.

Everyone was doing stuff tonight (even my mom) but I couldn’t find the energy to tag along. I should get some of those caffeine pills or something.

Tomorrow is my first day of work, oh frigging crap. I didn’t really realize how long a nine to five job is. My three hour shifts at McDonald’s pale in comparison. I hope I don’t hang myself with the tacky fifty cent belts. Ouch. That was bad, sorry.

1 comment:

thelastnick said...

I will destroy you if you insult the 50 cent belts! Hah

Ya, I totally agree with you on the long hours thing. I mean it wasn't too bad because I started doing really long shifts at mcdonalds before I left. It's still super boring now. I have hours and hours of literally sitting on my ass. Oh well. I'll come visit you!